Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Getting ready



Well, this is it! This weekend is what I've been working so hard for. Everything is done and packed up. I set up both displays in my foyer, split and packed my inventory and pulled out some hair. Who in their right mind would ever do 2 Holiday Bazaars in the same weekend???? I am obviously NOT in my right mind. (and I have a feeling, if all goes well this year, I'll be doing it again next year.) Thankfully, the one at my church can be handled by my Mom (and kids) while I'm in Rochacha at the Museum and Science Center for 3 days doing the Bazaar there.
Thanks, Mom, for all your help! Thanks, kids, for all your help! (note the hard hats worn in the construction area) Thanks, hubby, for all your help! And thanks, Christmas (my kitty), for your help in rubbing your kittiness on my vintage button flowers!
I'll post pics of my handcrafted wares and display when I get back. This is my second show/sale since I've gotten back in the game and I just need it to be super successful, like the first one was. I have extra expenses with this show being 80 miles away. This is the first one I've done that wasn't local AND 3 days, instead of 2. I'm excited! More when I get back....

2 comments:

  1. good luck with the show Missy! Looking forward to hearing about it! i'm sure you'll be a big success!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lisa! I'll tell you all about it when I get back!!

    ReplyDelete