Tuesday, September 21, 2010




Wow! What a busy and amazing summer! I created lots of art. I had a great time doing it and was amazed at how much I was able to get done with the kids at home. They were fantastic! They're getting so much more independent and they're so good!


Early in the summer, I took the kids down to the creek that I grew up near. It was hot and we didn't have a pool up for them yet. So they swam and I searched for heart shaped rocks. I didn't find any, but I did find lots of pottery shards!


I cleaned them up and used one so far in a collage. I can't post the pic of the collage yet, because its stuck on my camera right now. Long story short, the usp (usb?) port is no longer working on my computer, so I have to figure out how to download the pics from the camera card. Hubby will have to show me later.


This summer, I got my feet wet with doing Craft Shows and Sales again. I hadn't done them in about 8 years. I started small, at my church. ( a pic of my booth with my kids frolicing in the background) I sold a couple of items. I didn't get discouraged, I just kept going and applied (late) to a local Arts Festival. I got in and had the best show I ever had!!
As soon as I can download my pics, I'll post what I've been creating and what my booth display looked like for the Quaker Ats Festival. (What a difference!)

No comments:

Post a Comment