Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Thank you, Carla Trujillo!


Back in June of this year, Carla Trujillo commented on my GameBoy on MixedMediaArt.com.That day I began following Carla's Indian Doll Art Works blog. I was in awe of her work. She inspired me to continue working on my dolls. You can see her influence, now in my work. And Although they'll never be as wonderful as Carla's, I love them just the same. Thank you, Carla, for your kind words and the inspiration you brought me. By the way, the one mounted on the blue yardstick is called Carla- just to say thanks-again.
You can find most of these art dolls in my etsy shop, RustyButton at RustyButton.etsy.com.



















2 comments:

  1. Melissa

    Your dolls came out awesome!! Aren't yard sticks the best thing ever?!
    I'm very honored to have one of your pieces named after me. Thank you for sharing and it means a lot knowing that you were inspired by my work. It's times like this that makes creating art worth while. To share and grow as an artist is very important as well as giving!
    Thank You!
    cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are magnificent! i think they are just as wonderful!

    ReplyDelete