Monday, August 29, 2011

A Million Thanks!!


Thank you to everyone who came out to the Elmwood Ave. Festival of the Arts to support me at this FABULOUS Festival! This weekend surpassed ALL expectations I could have ever had for myself AND for the Festival. What a great production. The air was just sizzling with creative energy! People were so friendly, the staff was uber helpful and my fellow vendors were just lovely!

A very friendly festival goer was kind enough to let me hold his beautiful bird! (I'm just a little nervous!) Really weird observation-Parrots have really warm feet!

This man filled my booth with wonderful island music. What talent!

An awesome parade signified the end of the festival. This year's theme was patience...

...hence the snail!

The crowd was wonderful.

This festival was by far the BEST I have ever had the honor of participating in. The talent expressed in all the arts was unsurpassed!

2 comments:

  1. How awesome for you! Isn't it cool to experience a good show?! Glad to hear all went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carla! Yeah, it was great! I just did one this past weekend - not so great. :( It's ok tho. I'm still flying pretty high on Elmwood Ave.!

    ReplyDelete